A Hurricane



Here's what I know... I wouldn't be the person I am today had I never faced any trials or tribulations.  So I am thankful for everything that I've ever experienced.  I've learned to fight for that which was meant to be in my life and to release that which was supposed to be released, for me to have opportunity to grow.  There are truly lessons in everything... and if you have yet to find your lesson in a current situation; you simply aren't done with the moment.  I'm not suggesting that it's easy, because that would be a gross understatement.  Yet in my life, the best lessons have come from the harshest moments.

I've had my heart seemingly torn from my body, I've felt as if I would never be able to carry on, I've felt as if no one cared whether I lived or died...  Life is no joke!  However, today I can look back and think to myself... I did that!  It was through HIS strength that I forged my way ahead.  I picked myself up every-single-time and I refused to be stopped!

My life could have been so different.  And to be honest, I'm a bit surprised that I made it through all the bumps in the road... yet, here I am.  No, my life isn't perfect... but it is so blessed beyond measure.  I'm not done with my lessons; this is something that I know.  As I type in this moment, I am letting go of a heartfelt burden and overcoming any negativity that I am tempted to correlate with the recent events.

Sometimes, we truly have to go through A Hurricane in order to see the clear skies and have the fresh start that we need to push forward into our promise.  Your path, and your life will not look like mine... but the lessons, the victories, the losses, the hurts, the tears are all there for a reason.  Feel them, embrace them with all your might; but don't forget to also release them when the time is right.

*Namaste*



Comments

Popular Posts