I Can Only Be Me

Can I say something really quickly?... I really love the person I've been shaping up towards becoming.  No, I don't mean to sound arrogant, it actually takes a lot for me to even 'say' that aloud.

You see, I've been trying to focus on my self confidence a bit more lately.  For instance, sometimes when I do a reading and the recipient turns away a statement that I give, I feel as if I want to just shut that side of me completely off.  Yet it never fails that HE stays true to boosting my confidence by proving my visions correct.

I originally thought it was my ego getting in the way of my perception of the feedback.  However I realize that in reality, I didn't trust myself as much as I should.  Thing of it is... When I trust in myself and believe in what is given to me; whether it is a message/vision/ dream/ emotion/ etc, I recognize that I must truly operate on faith in order to push beyond the enemy's potential hold over my mindset.

All of this to say that I am finally coming into my own.  I'm just beginning to realize who I truly am and trying my best to view myself the way that those around me do.  It's not an easy task, but it is so very rewarding.  I've never been the one to blow my own horn, I generally shy from compliments, I feel uncomfortable at open acknowledgement and I run from the spotlight.  However in this moment I realize that I am so much more than I've given myself credit for.  I'm a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend and so on.  I put my entire heart and being into tasks that I take on, I love hard, I embrace others in a way that I didn't originally think I deserved to be embraced in return.

Yet today is a new day, and with each new day that I am granted on Earth I choose to celebrate opportunity, light and love.  I recognize that I no longer need to wait for permission to exist in a manner that is true to who I am.  After all... I Can Only Be Me.



*Namaste*



Comments

Popular Posts