Perception

Here's what I know... Not everyday is filled with sunshine and daffodils.  However, I choose to try to see things from a positive perspective in order to get through the rough times and to truly enjoy the good times.  I've received signs that negativity is haunting my current existence, but I recognize that this is the enemy's work.  So every time there is an action to push me down, I will choose to push back with the strength that HE has blessed me with.  I refuse to be held down!  

I'm not saying this to assert my approach onto others; I'm telling you this because we all have the choice to shift our Perception to form a kinder reality.  I'm not suggesting that we live in a bubble; casting out all reality while skipping down the yellow brick road and sporting our rose colored glasses.  To the contrary, I say we must acknowledge life and its experiences for what they are.  Grant permission to truly feel the moments (good and bad), without absorbing them into our existence.  Alter our ultimate view to sparingly filter out the negative that could lead to darkness and despair.  It is imperative that we hold on to whatever positivity the moments can lend.  Express gratitude openly and accept that we deserve nothing short of happiness.  Take the lessons as they are meant and keep moving forward.

So today... as I see signs/ confirmations that my recent existence has greatly consisted of being dragged through the proverbial mud; I am not a victim.  I own my role in everything that happens within my life and I thank HIM for the harsh lessons.  I know without my having been pushed by a negative force in a downward direction, I might not have exerted myself to oppose what was being given and therefore would not have ended up with my current clarity, love and light.  

Today, I smile in the face of the enemy and call him a bold faced liar.  MY Perception is one of positivity and with HIM by my side; no weapons formed against me shall prosper!

*Namaste*



Comments

Popular Posts