Published Works... Coming Soon

Hello all!  I wanted to let you know that I've submitted a couple of short stories to be published as e-books.  They are entitled, "No Passes" and "Dangerous Creatures" to-date.  These are stories based on fictional occurrences, reflecting truth through emotion; and always lead to life lessons.  They are both action in feel and designed to keep you on the edge of your seat.  

I hope that you will have an opportunity to download them and I pray that you enjoy reading them as much (if not more) than I enjoyed creating them.

More short stories will follow, as spirit moves me to write them.  I will keep you abreast of these new releases via @MarisaMoments on Twitter and/or Marisa Moments on Facebook so be sure to follow and/or like both using the links to receive updates in real-time.  


*Last but not least... Final copies of the short stories "A Cajun's Kiss", "A Vampire's Seduction" and "Devil's Dance" have been submitted for publishing to Uncovered Books! Updates on potential release dates for purchase coming soon!  
-Writings by Christopher E. Ikpoh of The Christopher Isaac Society 

(Be sure to like the Facebook page for more information)



... Please Stay Tuned for news on release date(s)! 
 
Writings submitted to/ through: Uncovered Books E-Publishing
 





 

Comments

Popular Posts