Spotlight

I have a tendency to be stubborn at times (I'm a work in progress).  So sometimes I have to really be forced to do something if my mind had previously been set in a different direction.  This applies to many things, but I've been working on taking off the bull horns.

Well recently, I was faced with a decision.  It wasn't anything to take lightly, as it affected my past, present and future.  However, I was grateful for the clarity that HE graced me with, pertaining to said choice.  You see, even the most black-and-white options, show hints of gray if you aren't steadfast and resolute. 

My blessing came in the form of truth through information I never even knew to have existed!  I blamed myself for being callous and short in my responses, when it was actually HIM stepping up to shine a Spotlight on what HE needed me to see/feel. 

So here's what I know.... If your actions are true and your heart is not malicious; you will leave space to let HIM use you.  And right now (after a short emotional rollercoaster) I am grateful for the seasons of yesterday, for they taught me how to appreciate my existence of today.

I will accept HIS will over my life.  I will not punish myself for the shoulda, coulda, wouldas.  Instead I will learn my lessons and hold tight to my blessings.  Today, I continue to grow. 

*Peace and Blessings*

Comments

Popular Posts