The Mirror Doesn't Lie

Wanna know something funny?... So I post a blog/ video yesterday (I'm sure you read it or saw it) and I ask for feedback so that I can continue to grow through this journey.  I receive a private message from a family friend mentioning how much she liked my video with one exception... when I posted the video I wrote the caption of, "be nice".  Honestly, I didn't think much about those two words until it was brought to my attention.

"Be nice."  I mean, was I expecting criticism and therefore opening the door for negativity in a passive way? 

"Be Nice."

Hmmm, it's interesting how on a post about manifesting positivity through our words and intentions that I would turn around and make a generic statement that could completely disregard my entire purpose.  It's even more interesting that I didn't give it a second thought until it was brought to my attention.  You see... this is what this journey is all about!  I wasn't cut down for contradicting myself subconsciously.  I was lifted to a higher state of self recognition because guess what, The Mirror Doesn't Lie when you are prepared to see the truth.

Whew... give me a moment!!!!!

This just reminds me that I am a constant work-in-progress.  Does this mean that my words are null/void?... Not at all.  It means that HE just worked through my neighbor to pass a message that would subsequently allow me to rise to a higher plane of awareness.  

Friends... I think I might be finally waking up!  



*It is time to become the change we wish to see*




Comments

Popular Posts