...Tomorrow Never Comes...

I often feel as if there aren't enough hours in a single day, not enough minutes in an hour and not enough seconds in a minute.  I find myself putting things off because of one reason or another and I often get worked up over simple things.  However in this moment, I truly feel and see how fleeting time can be.  We always say that we will do things tomorrow, but here's my question to you... What if Tomorrow Never Comes?  What if today was the last day we had on Earth?  Would we still speak the same/ act the same/ view things the same?

In this moment my heart aches for the families of those lost.  My mind thinks of the infinite woulda, shoulda, coulda's that must take up residency in their minds.  So it is in this very moment that I am forced to put things into perspective.  We get so bogged down by the opinions of others along with a multitude of other things that don't really amount to much in the big scheme of things.  Instead I know that I will continue to express love and appreciation for ALL that I have.  I will try my best to not take anything or anyone for granted.  I will try to not force anything into my life that is best served away.  I will embrace my lessons and continue to thrive and grow through love and light.  And I will try to make sure that no words can be minced when it comes to my affections.

Tomorrow is truly not promised to any one of us... So it is with this realization that we must truly embrace and live for today.  

I wish you peace and blessings through love and light.


*Namaste*



Comments

Popular Posts