Yelling

Yelling is not a display of passion; it is simply an exertion of vocal cords.   Truth can be whispered, yet still heard and echoed across entire countrysides. 

I say this because we must always be cautious in our delivery.  It is not for respect of the other person as much as it is respect for self.  The next time someone reduces me to act out of character, I will try to take a moment to breath and remain collected.  HE is the only one with the final say... So I choose not to be worked up.  Instead, when I'm wrong I will admit and apologize; and when I'm right I will allow truth to speak for itself.

Standing up for good/ righteousness does not have to come from an explosion of anger... it can be just as effective (if not more) by being represented in a calm, yet articulate manner.  I don't know about you, but I tend to get quiet so that I can hear when someone speaks softly.  

Think about it... you wouldn't have to oil a squeaky wheel, if you constantly maintained the whole.   So today and moving forward, I will do my best to maintain my composure through all things the enemy may attempt to challenge me with.  I will speak life into that which is good and refrain from dwelling on things that are not of/ from HIM.  

*Peace and Blessings*




Comments

Popular Posts