The Big Picture

I've found that it's very difficult for me to understand a particular lesson/purpose while I'm amidst the actual life experience.  Sometimes I have felt as if there were no reason for things to happen in my life except for some sick entertainment for the enemy.  I mean, is my life some sort of twisted chess game in which I always fall three steps behind?

Well, my view points are indeed shifting (blessed be).  I am now able to slow things down (in many cases not all) to a point that allows for greater clarity.  My patience with others, and myself, is increasing to heights I never even thought possible.  I'm allowing myself time to stop making assumptions based on one piece of the proverbial puzzle.  Instead I am standing back to see The Big Picture.

Is this easy?... Gosh no!  I have moments where I want to fly off the handle and moments when I want to remain in bed without a care in the world.  Yet by HIS strength and grace I force myself to carry on.  I remind myself to breathe and I just wait.  I wait for clarity.  I wait for understanding.  I wait for healing.
Of course this is my journey, so your story will be different.  However the commonplace for us is that we all have our moments.  What those moments look like?... Well, that's a different story. 

I just need to remember that HIS plan is divine and that even the harshest of storms end at some time.  So today I will try to refrain from self doubt, I will take pause in turbulence... I will try to train my focus on the bigger picture.  Perhaps it's a good time for you to do the same.


*Peace and Blessings to you and yours*



Comments

Popular Posts