New Things

I'm the type of person that can get stuck in a rut quite easily.  I get great anxiety at the very notion of trying something new and I feel waves of nausea every time I think about having to leave my home.  I suppose it would be viewed to most psychologists as early stages of agoraphobia.  Yet I am no longer allowing this fear to define my very existence.  I am ready to make strides that will force me out of my comfort zone, yet allow me to enjoy the possibilities and opportunities that exist around me.

So today I'm going to look into something new, not just to research a new alternative means of entertainment to share during banter with those around me... but something to truly embrace.  Today I will make strides towards becoming a greater form of myself.  Today I will not allow the burdens of yesterday to hinder my progress for tomorrow.  So my list for today...

  • I will continue moving in an upward and onward direction according to HIS word
  • I will try something new
  • I will not internalize 
  • I will release and grow

There's never a greater chance to try New Things than in this moment.  So my question to you is... How will you step outside of your comfort zone in a positive light?  How will you embrace difference to become the change you wish to see?

Remember, in order to receive greatness... we must try our best to portray, live and breath greatness.  It's time to step outside of the box.  


~Namaste~



Comments

Popular Posts