Separate From The Pack

Today marked a great day for my family.  It was the first day of preschool for our oldest daughter.  As a parent this milestone swells a sundry of emotion (gratitude, sadness, elation, angst, promise, etc...).  I look at my children and know that I must continue my journey in hopes of affecting change for their future, if not my own.  Also in these precious moments I begin to see the truth behind the people that I choose to keep close to me.  I can see as if a great veil has been lifted; suddenly allowing me to go beyond the surface and touch into the depths of existence.  I can see the true reality.

This is where I must make a conscious decision on where I choose to remain.  You see... we are in a season of great change and in this season we are given the opportunity to surround ourselves with those that aim to uplift us to a higher plane or those that wish to use us as footstools to reach only the betterment of self. 
Our future is what we make of it, but we must tread carefully to ensure we remain on one of HIS paths towards our destiny.  In order to do so, sometimes we must Separate from the Pack to follow love and light.

From this day forward I will Only accept positivity, love and light into my heart. Is it time for you to distance yourself from anyone or anything?

*Be the change you wish to see*



Comments

Popular Posts