Struggle

We are in a time of such Struggle.  It is a unifying fate that we share across the entire universe.  It is something that no matter our age, sex, creed, financial status, religion, race, etc... We all have as a common thread.  Of course this is not our only common thread; however it is the one that I choose to discuss in this post.

As for me; I’ve certainly been no stranger to struggle.  A little known secret about me... I've had to sleep in my car due to struggle, I've not known where my next meal would come from, I've had my back so far against the wall that I didn't think I would be able to press forward.  However, every time I was met with a hurdle I somehow summoned HIS strength, found my legs and leapt over each obstacle placed before me.  Quite frankly, I AM a survivor.  

Yet and again... this isn't about me.  This is about the greater picture.  This is about the lesson that comes from struggle.  This is what I know... struggle can sometimes bring a great haze with it.  It can fog our vision and cause us to feel anger, grief, resentment, burden; amongst so many other dark emotions.  Yet once we get through our struggles (individual and collective); is when we are able to look back with such clarity and amazement.  And in these moments of clarity; we can count our blessings and see our growth/ accomplishments.

Of course when I was in my car, trying not to be discovered by those in the parking lot in which I chose to try and blend; I saw no light... I felt no warmth... all I could do was reflecting on where I must've gone wrong.  This is just harsh reality.  But you know what?!... I got through it and so can you!

I know that you have burden.  I know that you have doubts... but trust me when I say; HE is forever by your side even as you question HIS presence.  So today I don't ignore my struggles or that of my fellow man.  I choose to relate to my neighbor in knowing that we never truly know the back story of each other's lives.  We don't know what past events has caused an individual to build a wall of protection that serves to push away those wishing to come close.  I will try my best to function from understanding instead of assumptions.  

What is your struggle?  Never be afraid to share that which functions to bring us together.  

*I wish you Peace and Blessings and relief from all burdens*

~Namaste~


Comments

Popular Posts