Unraveling

Lately I've been faced with many tests of my moral, spiritual, emotional and physical fortitude.  I've been made to bear witness to the hurt of those I hold nearest; and have been called to task in my needing to remain devout in the journey towards a more positive existence.  I must admit that it is not easy to hold a smile in my heart while I watch those around me struggle.  I truly feel every bit of grief that they experience.

I don't mention this in hopes of gaining sympathy; I say this as an example of the tests we must sometimes endure on the journey towards our greater destiny.  I must recognize that my presence and true compassion is all that is needed.  I know that I don't need to throw myself on a proverbial grenade in order to prove my loyalty.  Yet at times this reality becomes hazed by the desire to alleviate the weight that has been placed on another.

Today I took a moment for me... It was a brief moment, yet time is of no consequence when we step back to examine our truth.  I must remain staunch to my path despite unforeseen obstacles, lessons, tests and anything the enemy may try to throw my way.  I choose to focus on HIS grace and am comfortable enough to remain my authentic self despite what script is being handed to me.

My Unraveling is officially done (for the moment)... Now is the time to rebuild on a solid foundation.

I must become the change I wish to see in the world.



*Peace and Blessings*


Comments

Popular Posts