A Single Step

Lately I've had a difficult time with consistency.  It's not because I lack passion behind my journey... it's more so because each time I advance down my path; I can feel the hand of defeat trying to choke me back from my blessings.  Please don't mistake my pause as defeat though... as I am far from that.  However, every time I feel that I am met with opposition I force myself to take a moment of reflection.  This moment lends so much clarity and generally reaffirms my purpose.

Truth is... there are so many of us that are hurting, or struggling, or lost.  We all are united through pain as well as hope.  I understand that every obstacle put in my path is not about me as much as it is about the one that placed it there.  

Confusion is a great tool of the enemy; as is self-doubt.  he plays with us with attempt of complete defeat.  Yet this is what I know... WE are not toys.  WE were made in HIS image and therefore all share the common bond of light within ourselves.  True enough some people do journey away from their righteous paths, yet in order to become the change we wish to see in the world we must not get bogged down with the highs and lows of our neighbors.  We need but look within ourselves and do checks to ensure we are being the best versions of self we can be.  We need to tap into our higher selves in order to achieve our full potential.  

Always remember... that which does not kill us, makes us stronger.  So today I will remind myself that my journey is not completed through a single leap, yet I also acknowledge that it does begin with A Single Step.

One foot in front of the other...


Peace and Blessings to you and yours.  


Click picture to go to Marisa Moments Facebook Page
(Don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates)

Comments

Popular Posts