Acceptance

This morning as I get ready to head out into the world I am given a great opportunity for self reflection.  I think about how far I've come with the humble acknowledgement of how far I have still to travel.  Yet in this moment I feel such love in my heart.  You see I have always been labeled so many things... quirky, random, different, mean, nice, quiet, irrelevant, sincere, funny, stupid, pretty, geek, etc, etc, etc... And yes, I did internalize most of them (regardless of how much I try to say otherwise).  However right now I don't consider myself to be those labels; I'm just me.

Right now I am so very humbled to be able to share my story with anyone willing to "listen".  My heart truly soars with the notions of healing and Acceptance.  I can now recognize the importance that we ALL play in this thing called, "life".

Thing is this... No one is better than the next.  Tis true that some people may receive higher recognition and/or accolades over the next; yet that does not define who we are as individuals.  So if we really want to be the change we wish to see in the world, we need but envision what we would like our tomorrow to look like.  

OK.  Now, live for that vision... today.

Let us not seek acceptance in others.  Let us seek acceptance within self and then allow that light to shine brightly, while remaining humble because as I've mentioned before... HE giveth and HE can taketh away.


*Peace and Blessings in great abundance*
I appreciate you.



Click on image to visit & LIKE the Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page

Comments

Popular Posts