Attacks

I had a vision that I kept being attacked by an invisible force.  This force lurked everywhere that I was and everywhere that I was to be.  It only wanted to inflict harm and pain on me and regardless of my goodness (perhaps despite)... It kept coming for me.

It cut my legs from under me, so I got prosthetics.  It ripped my heart from my chest, so I got a replacement.  It went after those closest to me, so I put them in a bubble.  Yet it remained diligent in its attack.

This vision is very straight forward.  It not only confirms what I've experienced of late but it brings comfort in the knowledge that I will continue to overcome the obstacles placed before me. 

It can be exhausting to live in a suit of armor... Constantly battling darkness and standing for truth, love and light.  Yet, I am far from a victim.  I am a soldier for HIS army.  My strength will reach heights that even I must presently squint to see.  This moment may stir emotion of struggle and defeat but the real beauty is in the hope and promise of what is to come.

The Attacks of the enemy pale in comparison to my truth.  I can and will overcome... As will you.


*Peace and Blessings*



Click the image to visit the Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration P&TY

Comments

Popular Posts