Comfortable In My Own Skin

Man!  The world really has a way of wrecking havoc on the process of thought! 

I should look like this...
I should wear that...
I'm not supposed to act like that...
If I'm comfortable with myself then I am arrogant or stuck-up...
Etc, etc, etc.

Why do we do this to each other?!  And even more so, why do we do this to ourselves?!

I for one realize that this thought process is a circle of degradation that will not end until we identify that it exists and decide to take action against.  I mean, it's so easy for us to get bogged down in the mundane and superficial.  Truth is; we are all guilty to some extent.  Yet we needn't be bogged down with the burden of the wrongs if we choose to focus on the rights

So today I will try not to be concerned with how others perceive me.  Instead I will embrace the goodness within myself and trust that my actions are from a true place of love and light.  I will finally begin to be Comfortable In My Own Skin.

Be led by positivity/truth and don't worry about how you are received.  Let your light shine.

*Peace and Blessings*


Click the image to visit the Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Please don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration. 

Comments

Popular Posts