Imagine

As I surf the internet looking for new information and sources of inspiration; I notice a beautiful yet poignant trend amongst the masses.  I see the heartbreak in the eyes of those across the world.  I hear the pleas and the cries for a greater tomorrow.  My heart feels the anguish and the desperation from each person that I see.  Truth is we all hurt and it is that same pain that unifies us as a people.  Be it a *good or bad person... we all have a thread that connects us to one another.  Yes, it is a fact that we all approach things differently and the intentions of some may be of a malicious origin yet even *the worst of us is tied to what is perceived as *the best of us.

It is no coincidence that the world is in times of such turmoil right now.  There is meaning behind everything.  We have allowed things to continue to a point of such destruction and decay.  Do we really think that the world we have today is what HE wished for us to have?  Our free will is what has led to our own decline and disassociation with the pain of our fellow man.

How many times have you walked down the street and passed someone asking for change?  How many times have you continued that walk without giving a second glance?  How many times have you dismissed those that go without because it was easier to imagine that they put themselves in the position they are in?  How many times have you watched the news and seen pain across the world and thought to yourself... "It doesn't affect me"... and continued on with whatever you were doing?

We are so desensitized from the anguish of our neighbors that it seems OK to show blatant disregard for decency in the reality shows we frequently watch.  And please don't mistake my words to exclude me... as I am just as guilty as the next, but I am trying.

Can you Imagine the beauty that would befall today if we all took responsibility for our actions?!  If we just took a moment to function through true understanding...  No, I'm not saying that we will always agree; but we can respect one another and live as one.

We need to truly stand up as individuals so that we can ultimately ban together and represent the change we wish to see in the world.

*PEACE and BLESSINGS*


Comments

Popular Posts