Labels

I am that I am 
No labels can define me
I am everything... yet I am nothing
Inhale my love
Embrace the fury of Peace

Become the change you wish to see...  
----------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what I know... The more I try to define the who's/what's of my existence, the more I realize that Labels serve no greater purpose than to keep people in their place.  Labels work to trap us within the confines of definitions.  Beautiful, smart, ugly, dumb, democrat, republican, nice, mean, etc, etc, etc.  What do these things mean outside of their man made connotations?  

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."
William Shakespeare
We work so hard to escape the chains that have so long held us captive; yet we do nothing.  Today I recognize that what I am matters not when my heart is led by HIS grace and goodness.  My light shines brightly... never to be extinguished even after I am gone from this world.  Peace, love, light are in me but they are not solely who I am.

Is it time that you stepped outside of the box that defines your place in this world?  


*Peace and blessings in abundance to you and yours*



Please click the above image to visit the Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration

Comments

Popular Posts