Lessons

~ We will repeat life's Lessons until we have absorbed and embraced the lesson. ~

Today I woke-up feeling renewed and refreshed.  I had a great appreciation for HIS love and favor over my existence.  I may not be perfect... I may never be understood by those I wish would simply listen... I may come into question time-and-time-again...  Yet, HE remains my constant rock.  HE never second guesses who I am because HE was the one that put me here with the purpose of sharing my story and opening my soul to share my light with others.  HE desires me to become a beacon of hope and encouragement.

My struggles are numerous and I know they are not over; but I embrace them with tears in my eyes and thankfulness in my heart because I can stand here in this moment and see the growth that I've made.  You see, it's not about being validated by those around me.  It's not about feeling accepted by those I reach out to in kindness... It's about being comfortable in my own skin.  It's about loving who HE created.

I may not be able to control the emotions/ words/ reactions of others; but I can control my reality.  My story isn't glamorous, but it is mine.  I'm a student that occasionally has opportunity to teach.  I am the light of the world and I am choosing to shine as brightly as I can.

Today I embrace my lessons.  I choose to learn and breathe in clarity while breathing out love and light.  Today I continue to grow towards my greater destiny.


*Become and embrace the change you wish to see*



Comments

Popular Posts