Obey

It seems as though the universe has been sending me signs in great abundance lately.  Everywhere I turn I am seeing signs that indicate that I need to "let go".  Let go of that which no longer serves me towards growth and happiness.  Let go of that which functions only to bring fear to my heart.  

Here's what I know...
We all have a past.  Yet that past does not define who we are today.  

I need to go with the flow and release what I've fought so hardly to hold on to, despite receiving red flags in multitude that serve as blatant warnings. I need to trust in the universe and put my ego aside when making choices that will affect my today for the betterment of my tomorrow.  

When we are shown what we need to do with regard to any person/place/thing and yet we still go against the grain; we only make life that much more difficult on ourselves and those around us.  Sometimes we just need to put our Pride aside [see Seven Deadly Sins] and simply Obey what HE so graciously reveals.  I know for me this is not always the easiest of task because quite frankly, I can be very stubborn; yet no one ever said this journey would be easy.  

So today I will try to simply look, listen and obey what HE provides to light my path with light and love.  Perhaps you should consider doing the same.  Remember this... things that are easy, are rarely worth much.  We learn through the struggles, and if we don't learn; we are bound to repeat the same mistakes.


*Love and light*


Click image to visit the Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Please don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration
Twitter: @MarisaMoments 

Comments

Popular Posts