Revolution

Do I think we need change now?... ABSOLUTELY.
Do I think we need to change our usual direction in order to achieve a better today for an even greater tomorrow?... ABSOLUTELY

Today I call for Revolution, but not the kind that brings images of destruction and despair in its wake.  After all, we've already tried that approach and last I checked things have not improved.  We are in a time of sorrow, distress, hurt, uncertainty, anger, frustration; the list goes on-and-on.  Yet I hold onto the hope and knowledge that we do not have to remain in this state of being.  We can choose to have a greater existence for the common good.

Here's what I know... there is a multitude of different types of beings in this universe.  Our differences are what we have previously used to draw a proverbial line in the sand to embrace discord.  Yet it is these same differences that make us such a beautiful and dynamic society.  When will we function with the understanding that we have been living under the guise of insanity?  When will we accept the notion that our doing the same things over-and-over is getting us nowhere fast?  We are literally at the point of no return and therefore our next steps will determine the road on which our generations to come with live and operate.  What legacy are we looking to leave behind?

I understand the notion behind a few bad apples... yet I also embrace and own my part in making the great shift occur within my lifetime.  I am choosing to voice my experiences during my journey and to embrace with love and light that I am shaping to become.  I understand that no two paths are the same but I also refuse to sit idling while the world HE created for us all goes to waste.  I get that I may not be the individual to change the universe; however I WILL continue to be and stand for the change I wish to see in the world.  

This is the time friends... there is no tomorrow if we don't collectively and individually work for a better today.  The Revolution Will NOT be Televised.  



rev·o·lu·tion
ˌrevəˈlo͞oSHən/
noun
noun: revolution; plural noun: revolutions
  1. 1.
    a forcible overthrow of a government or social order in favor of a new system.
    synonyms:rebellionrevoltinsurrectionmutinyuprisingriot, rioting, insurgence,seizure of power, coup (d'état) More
    • the American Revolution.
    • (in Marxism) the class struggle that is expected to lead to political change and the triumph of communism.
      noun: Revolution; noun: the Revolution
    • a dramatic and wide-reaching change in the way something works or is organized or in people's ideas about it.




Click image to visit and LIKE The Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Also FOLLOW me on Twitter @MarisaMoments 

Comments

Popular Posts