Take A Chance

I've been on this journey for a while now... not a very long time, yet more a blink.  I suppose you could say I'm at the place in which I am getting settled into the comfort of where I am and most importantly who I am.  I'm certainly no expert on any subject outside of myself but I do feel confident in what I have gained along the way.

I now have no qualms with announcing that I do receive messages from a greater place that allows me to connect people with those that they feel will never be touched.  I get glimpses into distant tomorrows, which constantly change based on our choices [free will].  I can feel the heartache, the joy, the pain, the burden of those that I am intertwined emotionally.  Yet, I am no better than anyone I pass in the street.  Truth is we all have abilities that go beyond our circumstances... it is the restraints of today's society and school of thought that alone hold us captive to our self perceived limitations.

Yes, I do feel very blessed indeed and I am recognizing that my responsibility is not just to sit back on what I receive... I am supposed to share my story and the stories as they are received.  I step out of my comfort zone and let down the wall that I've worked many years to build because it is what is right.  I recognize that I may face ridicule, but I also know that the love I have around me is true so it is that love that I will embrace and use to keep me moving forward in my journey.  Even The Most High faced tribulations to lengths we can never imagine; and I'm certainly a far cry from being HIM but that will never prevent me from striving.

Today I step farther into the light than I ever have and it feels great.  Always remember this, regardless of who you are there will always be someone to find something to disagree with your stance or overall way of being.  However never allow the cries of discord to deter you from what is right.  Give light and strength to that which uplifts and remove the bad apples before they can spoil the bunch.

This is the time to Take A Chance on faith because if we truly want to be the change we wish to see; we can't be preoccupied with wondering what everyone will think of our new perspective.

*Break the mold*


Be sure to click the image to visit the Official MarisaMoments Facebook Page
Don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates

Comments

Popular Posts