Battles

I get so enthralled in the notion of bringing about positive change, that I often lose touch with the harsh reality behind having to stand my ground and/or fight when the time is right.  This journey has brought about many rude awakenings and I have been faced with the choice of letting things go, accepting my lessons, shifting my perceptions to reflect strength and positivity... and so on.  Yet on this day I am forced to weigh in on having to put on a suit of armor and fight for the right.  

Of course the notions of good/bad, right/wrong are all based on individual perceptions.  Yet, my Battles of late are ones that seek balance and harmony.  You see I'm in a moment of great growth.  I can feel it in my soul and I am getting better at recognizing this growth because it is in these times of advancement that I am most likely to be put under attack.  I am open to receiving light but I must be aware that my openness also makes me a prime target for darkness.  My perceptions, which were once trained on truth, shift to paranoia and my sensitivities are brought to a razor edge.  Thing of it is, darkness will play on anything that it perceives to be an in.  So in these times of growth, I must be still with regard to reacting to assumptions based on dark subliminal messages.  Yet I will stand my ground and fight by counteracting the darkness with the great light instilled within my being.

I will not stand for attacks against myself or those that I love.  I will cast out anything that tries to tear at my core and create self-doubt.  Nothing is more important than my foundation, my true family.  For myself and them I will put on my suit of armor and blind the enemy with the brilliance within my soul.  I AM a good soul and a soldier of HIS will... no weapons formed against me shall prosper; not mental, physical nor emotional.

Today I remind myself that I will not only win the battles, but I will also win the war.  

*Peace and Blessings*



Click image to visit Marisa Moments Website
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Facebook: Marisa Moments

Comments

Popular Posts