Embrace the Release

I've been reflecting on a lot of things lately, and one of those things has been with regard to how many people have come and gone in my life.  Friends that I once considered to be so close to me have faded to the background, while others are stepping up into various roles of great importance.  For a while I was angry at those others for not being what I labeled as true friends.  I felt as if I was a scapegoat for their life's uncertainties and because I was not one to fit into a specific mold of their liking, I was expendable.

Well, that's what I used to think.  Today I own my actions and not relying on the acts of those outside of my being to affect my internal happiness.  I am looking at scenarios of the past, not to dwell but to learn so that I can truly move forward without repeating the mistakes of the past.  Life is a process of learning and growth, so I understand that without the woes of yesterday I would never be able to truly appreciate the triumphs of today and tomorrow.

I Embrace the Release because I know that it is a crucial part of life.  This doesn't mean it doesn't hurt; it simply means that I choose not to hold on to the pain.  This is a time for growth and change.... so let go of that which no longer serves to uplift, but be sure you let it go with love.  

*Peace and Blessings*



 
Click image to visit The Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration
Twitter: @MarisaMoments

Comments

Popular Posts