Make it Happen

Oftentimes I get caught up in my feelings of perceived oppression; which in turn morph into feelings of resentment.  I start to feel the heat of disdain boil in my stomach and materialize in my thoughts, actions and words.
Why can't they just....?  Why are they preventing me from...?  Why...?  Why...?  Why?!!!!
I give so much energy to negativity that it nearly consumes my being and paralyzes my progression.  Yet in this moment as I reflect on my moments of adversity and complaint, I realize that the only success this mindset leads to is one of regression.  How can I expect to be successful if I overwhelm my thoughts with negativity?  The short answer is... I won't.

Fact of the matter is that success comes from action.  So by focusing my mind on the things that lead to inaction, I keep myself from moving forward.  This is precisely why I am shifting my thoughts to 'how' as opposed to 'why'.  
How will I make this happen...?  How do I go about taking first steps...?  
Of course my mind will not simply drift to endless questions.  I will instead focus on the questions just long enough to find the solutions that will allow forward progress and achievement.  Today and moving forward I will try to stop living in the land of over-thinking, especially as it pertains to my dreams.  Instead I will resolve to take action towards those dreams and... Make it Happen.  

Shift your focus to shift your outcomes.

*Peace and Blessings*



Marisa Moments Website
Facebook: MarisaMoments
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Email: Marisa@marisamoments.com


Comments

Popular Posts