Molding Life

“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”   ― Wayne W. Dyer

 Did you ever play with play-doh as a child, or adult?  I did; or some similar substance that was pliable and able to be molded.  I would tear it apart, put it back together and create pure magick.  Of course my works of art weren't always interpreted for being the genius creations that I perceived them to be, but it didn't matter.  In my mind, my artistry was surpassed by none and although others couldn't see the same beauty that I did... I was never discouraged.

It's funny how we can look to our infantile former selves to find such profound answers to today's uncertainties.  I wonder when I lost my stronghold on my identity/happiness and gave in to the cynicism and self-doubt that the world has driven into my being.  A case-in-point; have you ever given a young child a new toy that came in a box and stuck around for the response?  Many times it seems the child is more enamored by the box than the toy itself.  Then as they get older they decide that the true value is in the object inside the box and now discard what they used to regard as a loyal friend.  My-oh-my... time certainly has a way of changing us.

So today I am choosing to make an effort to revert.  Not in my mental capacities, as I am beyond grateful for the wisdom that each moment of my life has embed within the fibers of my being.  However I will try regress from the self-doubt and insecurities that time has instilled; and alter my perceptions towards that of positivity, love and light.

Today I make the world my play-doh and I begin Molding Life into what I want it to be.  Others may not see things the same way, but that is OK... We don't have to agree on perceptions in order to create a better reality.  Focus on happiness and you will find it.

*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Facebook: MarisaMoments
Email: Marisa@marisamoments.com 

Comments

Popular Posts