Scratched The Surface

Have I ever mentioned that I have a short attention span?  Well, I do; could be that my attention is pulled in about a million directions at any given moment, but that's neither here nor there.  I mention this because ever since I began this journey nearly a year ago, I have barely missed a beat!  (With the exception of the occasional 'day off' here and there.)  This tells me something important; my consistency shows me that I am exactly where I am meant to be in this moment.  My drive has not reduced one iota.  To the contrary, my focus and vision is becoming sharper by the moment.  

I used to believe that my desires for greatness and change on an individual/ global level were simply dreams of grandeur.  However in this moment I can see the stars aligning in the favor of change.  I can hear the cries out for a better tomorrow.  The universal energy is there, it just needs to be focused into something that will serve the greater good.  Fact of the matter is people are actually waking up and action is being taken.  

Today, I continue to push forward with positive change in my sights.  My writings, my blogs, my website, my words are just the beginning.  I recognize that in my quest towards a more positive outlook and becoming the change I wish to see... I have only Scratched the Surface.

How are you going to work towards becoming a beacon of change?

*Peace and Blessings*



Comments

Popular Posts