The Words I Don't Say

Self-doubt and insecurities are so consuming.  I say words but then contemplate their results in the pause that it takes for the recipient to respond.  Did they understand what I was trying to say?  Can they tell my heart is pure?  Do they know that I don't mean harm in anything that I say?  

Believe it or not, I still hold back so much.  Sometimes I do this because I want to protect the heart of those that are requesting the information, yet have no clear concept of what that entails.  Other times I refrain from divulging the full picture because I worry about what people will think if they knew me beyond what their eyes choose to receive.  

This week has been very revealing and refreshing in the sense that HE has been working wonders to fill-in the gaps that exist within my heart.  My hurts, fears, anger are all not only floating to the surface, but they are being addressed.  Just when I feel someone has written me off... I receive a phone call.  At the exact moment I feel consumed by rage of the past; because I choke down the emotions... I hear words of calm, love and acknowledgement.  HE truly works in mysterious ways.  

So today I begin working to release self-doubt.  I embrace the lesson in that nothing can be achieved when I seek change through The Words I Don't Say.  If this is me flying, it is high time that I let go of the weights and truly soar!  


*Love and Light*




Click image to visit The Marisa Moments Website
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Facebook: Marisa Moments



Comments

Popular Posts