Trust Myself

I have a secret...  I have the tendency to ask people questions that I already know the answer(s) to because I am seeking validation over knowledge.  It is a technique used to raise my self confidence and to allow myself an out in the off chance that my choices end in what I perceive to be failure.  I didn't realize I did this until fairly recently.  All of a sudden it seems as if I'm mid-type or mid-word while asking a question when I get the quick realization that, "I already know the answer to this."  It's all a part of the process.

You see I am learning so much about myself lately.  Could it be the convergence of the Mercury retrograde and the moon entering Scorpio? Quite possibly, but at this point I rule nothing out or in; I simply aim to grow as an individual and in turn shine as bright as HE intended.

So what is the point you ask?  Great question!!!

The point is this:
I accept the responsibility of confidence in that I may not always make correct decisions, yet I embrace the reality of learning from mistakes and choosing to push forward into my destiny.  Truth is I know that at times I will take 2 steps forward and 3 steps back.... but as long as I remain consistent, I will move in the right direction.  Persistence is the key, so when it comes to my life and the choices I make; I will Trust Myself.  After all, my heart is in the right place, I am intelligent and my goal is one of peace, unity, love and light.  So as long as I continue to allow HIM to guide my internal compass... The answers will always be within me.

*Peace and Blessings*  


Click image to visit The Official Marisa Moments Facebook Page
Don't forget to LIKE the page for daily updates and inspiration
Twitter: @MarisaMoments 


Comments

Popular Posts