Why Do I Do This?

I've been extremely concerned lately.  My concern is based on understanding... Will they understand why I am sharing my story?  Will they know my heart is pure and my ego in check?

Short and simple.  I am greatly aware that we all have different journeys to our various destinies.  Yet if we don't take the steps towards understanding and making peace within ourselves, we will not be able to make the even grander steps toward affecting change.  This is why I share my Marisa Moments with you.  I offer my moments with full transparency and love because I recognize that I am not alone in the struggles of daily life.   If I can share my inner light enough to ignite a spark of encouragement/change/growth within even one other soul... I am fulfilled.

This isn't an egocentric journey; it is one of purity and positivity.  So today I accept that my purpose is not to change minds. My purpose is to awaken those that are ready to unplug from the matrix and truly see themselves and the world around them for what it really is and what it could be.

Will today be the day that you decide to be the change you wish to see in the world?


*Peace and Blessings*


Click image to visit The Official Marisa Moments Website
Twitter:  @MarisaMoments
Facebook:  MarisaMoments



Comments

Popular Posts