Know Your Place

I can't lie.... I've been hurt to my very core.  Rejected by some that I thought would be in my life forever.  Mocked by many that attempted to use my past as a tethering cord to prevent my launch to the new heights of today.  Even the thought of it now, breaks my heart... yet it also offers great encouragement.  You see, I don't harbor any ill-will and I don't even place blame.  I wish everyone that has passed through my life nothing but the very best.  I understand that every experience in my life has led me to this very moment of light, love, endurance and strength.

Truth is I'm not who I was before and I don't anticipate being the person I am right now, in the future.  The key word is, "growth".  Yes, we all have a past that we may or may not be proud of, however, if we use the past to learn the intended life lessons we should never be ashamed of who we used to be.  And I've found that those that truly want to be in your life will be there regardless of the person you were, and even more so the person you are becoming.

We must remember that the actions we perceive as having happened to us, are rarely about us.  So when the world tries to get us to know our place of suppression and/or regression.... Elevate.  Stop trying to make yourself smaller in order to comfort the growth of another.  You are a brilliant being of light and love; it's time to own it and reflect it.  Become a beacon!

*Peace and Blessings*


UPDATED Marisa Moments Website
Facebook: MarisaMoments
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Email: Marisa@marisamoments.com 





Comments

Popular Posts