The Craft of Delusion

"So many of us think that if we act like a thing doesn't exist, it will just go away. When you are on a spiritual path, you must come face-to-face with yourself and acknowledge all of who you are. Only through this process will you grow and become the embodiment of a true spiritual consciousness." - Iyanla Vanzant

Bet you didn't know that I'm a great magician.  Well I used to be.  I would make the likes of David Blaine and Criss Angel look like amateurs when it came to the craft of illusion and mystery.  Oh wait, was it illusion or the craft of delusion?  Was I being a master of mystery or the master of history?  Hmmm... That’s the funny thing about perspective.  From one angle things appear as victory.  Whereas even the slightest change in viewpoint and the angle reflects defeat.  

Truth is I spent so much of my life stuffing down the hurt, disappointment, regret, pain, sorrow, etc until I no longer recognized myself in the mirror.  I was an emotional robot.  My mantra became, "suck it up" as it pertained to getting over anything that happened to me.  I never wanted to see myself as weak and therefore denied all emotions (good and bad).  I was living in the land of delusions and was dooming myself to repeat the harsh lessons from my history.  

As I have mentioned before, if we are not willing to learn from our mistakes and/or life lessons, we are always doomed to repeat them.  And I don't know about you, but I am choosing to work diligently on affecting change, not just within my own life but for the sake of the greater good.  I will therefore allow myself permission to feel emotions as they arise and in-turn allow myself the ability to continue my journey through growth.  I accept that things will not always be as I wish, however I will continue to push through in order to become the change I wish to see in this world.

If you think that the problem will simply go away... You might be a master of delusion as well.  It's time to address the internal so that you may radiate truth, love and light.  It is not always easy, but it is necessary.  

*Peace and Blessings*  

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook: MarisaMoments
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Email: Marisa@marisamoments.com 



Comments

Popular Posts