Understanding the 'How'

I remember when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter, towards the end of the pregnancy I was constantly asked if I was experiencing any contractions.  I can recall thinking to myself, "how the heck should I know?  I've never experienced it before."  They would tell me that the feeling was similar to that of a stomach cramp.  My thoughts were, "ummmmm, yea, that still doesn't really help me in this situation."

Don't worry I will spare you the graphic details.  However, I mention this now because the notion occurred to me that my ramblings about letting go and moving forward might seem as foreign as attempting to read a language that is not your native tongue.  I don't know about you, but when I find myself in those 'unknown' situations, my eyes glaze over and my brain goes on a journey of self-entertainment.  I start thinking about my grocery list, the shows I plan on watching on television, conversations from earlier in the day, how much I don't understand what is being asked of me etc.

So I want to take a moment to acknowledge the fact that the concept of 'letting go' is foreign because, well, it is.  Each of us are on individual journeys to our ultimate destinies, and although we may have similarities along the way; the truth is that no two paths look exactly the same.  So although I share my experiences in hopes of igniting a spark of positivity in the search to greater inner clarity and global change; I cannot write a map to give specific directions.  (I wish I could.)

In all, I have found that just as with the experience of childbirth; one can never truly know what something is like or comprehend how an experience will take place until it actually happens.  Therefore, it isn't about Understanding the 'How' as much as it is about living in the moments that come.  Trust in knowing that if your mind and heart are in the right place, you can handle and accomplish anything that may come your way.
*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Facebook: MarisaMoments
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Email: Marisa@marisamoments.com 

Comments

Popular Posts