We are One

Did you know that we are all intrinsically connected to one another?  I know that we've all heard the notion of being 'one' but do you really understand the philosophy behind this statement?  

Confession time:
I receive visions.  They are glimpses into the past, present and/or future of those involved in what I receive.  The purposes of these visions vary from serving as warnings, guidance or even validation on life experiences.  I share all that I receive with those I can recognize, whilst other times I am only able to record these visions, if I don't know the people in them.  I mention this because many times I can see a person that I am able to recognize and I go to them to inform them of the vision, only to discover that the actual subject is another person altogether.  This other person is generally someone that is close to them either through friendship or family relation.  I always find it astonishing.  Yet as I reflect back on these moments I am inspired by the connections that these moments reveal.

Think about it... this is much deeper than any 6° of separation.  When I see you, I also see your brother, sister, friend and/or neighbor.  Do you get it?  There is no difference from one to another... We are one.  It is us mere mortals that have decided to place labels of separation upon one another.  It is us that have found comfort through identifying one another's perceived differences.  Yet all of these methods of disconnection, that we have so long found comfort in, are becoming grayed through cataclysmic events that we have found ourselves facing.  Reflect back on the 'disasters' of the world's past.  In times of great tragedy, the labels that we place upon one another in our daily lives mean little to nothing.  The proverbial playing fields are leveled and we have two options; reach out to help our neighbor, or remain still to only think about helping ourselves. Why do we wait for disaster to take action on that which is sewn into the fiber of our beings?

So I ask you... if we are one within our souls, why do you refuse to help one another?  Do you not realize that in helping your fellow man, you are in-turn helping yourself?  Wake-up people... We are one.  It's time that we stop perpetuating the notions of division and start reflecting connection.  


*Peace and Blessings*



Comments

Popular Posts