Remember Our Roots

I've been watching a few documentaries* of late, wanting to find a sense of understanding behind my experiences.  I see things that others seem to not notice, I hear things that many brush off and I feel things in a way that cuts to my very core.  It's a blessing and a curse all in one.  Yet my aim is to focus on the blessing aspect.

How can I use my gifts to make the world a better place?  What is my purpose in life?  Why me?
So many questions.  I question things so much that I realize I don't allow space for the answers.  You see, sometimes I get so caught-up in the how's and why's that my own thoughts block my potential for clarity.

The truth is, as long as I am living from my heart and allowing compassion to guide my actions; I am already living my purpose.  Yes, we must see the bigger picture in order to not become distracted by events that attempt to detour our paths; yet we must also remember to enjoy the moments.  We must remember to embrace each opportunity to make beautiful memories and to bring about positive change because as these moments pass, we will not be able to relive them.  So instead of becoming lost in the endless questions that attempt to fog my brain, I must remind myself to be still.

It is through that stillness that I can remember my roots and achieve clarity.  So today I will try to push aside the self-doubt and simply flow with the universe.

What does your soul call you to do through love and light?  (Don't question it... just flow.)

*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Facebook: MarisaMoments
Twitter: @MarisaMoments
Email: Marisa@marisamoments.com 

------------------------------------------------------------

*Documentary info:
"Wake Up" by Jonas Elron
"I AM" by Tom Shadyac 


Comments

Popular Posts