Rejection

I've watched all the interviews in which 'famous people' comment on how they were rejected a million times before they got their big break, but I was always so removed from this notion.  In reality, I've never felt the true sting of rejection (and still haven't for the most part).  So, why in the world am I writing on a subject that I know so little about?  Great question!  lol

Truth is, I don't look at it as rejection as much as I do, redirection.  You know the saying, "when one door closes, another one opens".  Well, that is how I choose to see these moments that could be perceived as rejection.  Instead of harping or dwelling, I understand and embrace the fact that by being told no, I didn't end up spinning my wheels, just to remain in a stationary position.

So for today, I will listen through the silence that offers the demonic whispers of defeat and recognize the true triumph in the moments.  I will push forward and persist through the silence, the whispers, the blatant no's and the scoffs of disregard.  Fact of the matter is that the only true rejection lies in that which we create for ourselves.  If we choose to give up, then and only then do we accept defeat.

Persist, my friends.

*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook   |    Twitter
Pinterest     |  Instagram
Email

Comments

Popular Posts