Fear is a Liar

Fear chokes me where I stand.  I want to move forward but can't... I am frozen in place.  Thoughts run rampant in my mind.  Visions of what will come, notions of what will be... unspoken truths that reveal mysteries only revealed within the windows of my soul.  Yet I refrain from uttering a word for fear of how I will be perceived.  Whispers of judgment.  Smiles of silent judgment.  Eyes that scream disapproval look back at me at the mere utterance of a small fraction of what takes place within my mind.  Do I dare reveal the truths that I hold so close to my heart?  Or do I press forward with a smile that says I too have secrets that only those closest to me are allowed to know?

It's almost baffling how at this age I can still be so concerned by the thoughts and opinions of another; especially when they most likely have little concern over that of my own.  It is I that is in the way of my own progress.  I present my own blockage... I cause the stunted growth in my development just as I am on the cusp of a great spurt.  I know the problem, so why can't I simply fix it?!  It's nearly maddening!

There is a definitive line drawn in the proverbial sand of my destiny, yet I have managed to become the expert of point-toe ballet (I think that's what you call it, as I'm feeling WAY too lazy to Google it at this point).  I suppose there really is nothing to it but to do it when it comes to conquering that which aims to prevent me from achieving all that I set to accomplish, and even more-so; all that I was born to achieve.

So I'll go back in to doing readings.  I'll deliver my visions as I receive them.  I'll pursue other projects as I am so driven.  I will not allow the response of one to sway me from the yearnings of my soul and the screams of the cosmos.  There are truly signs everywhere that point us in the right direction.  Sometimes we have to go through the hardships, sometimes we have to face the rejections... It is all to strengthen us and keep us on the correct path of our individual destinies.  After all, we are the ones that choose to either crap or get off the pot when it comes to pursuing our dreams... It's called, Free Will.

*Peace and Blessings*






Website
Twitter     |     Facebook
Pinterest       |       Tumblr
Email

Comments

Popular Posts