So Much On My Plate

Man, I feel like I have so much on my plate that I could feed a small country!  One thing after another... Busy, busy, busy.  But I'm actually digging it.  I get to focus on my passion of helping others.  I have somehow found my way into doing freelance work that makes me feel smart, artistic and like somewhat of a rock star. 

Yet I also have moments that I feel overwhelmed.  And in those moments, my first inclination has been, quite literally, to take a nap.  (It’s funny because it's true).  Thing is, I'M the one that has assigned myself to the tasks at hand, and there is absolutely no reason for me to not knock them out of the park!

I am the only one, time and again that gets in the way of my progress.  Yes, I may have tons of logs in the fire; but I'm not aiming for a life of smoke alone... I'm going for a great big bonfire!  Of course I still have to be cautious to not allow things to burn out of control, but I'm the one that determines how much wood to toss in. 

Saying, no, isn't the end of the world.... Sometimes it's just the opposite.  In the meantime, I'm deciding to claim my power by determining the size fire I wish my life to reflect on the world.  And trust me when I say- this ain't gonna be two twigs rubbing together!

It's time to get focused y'all!


*Peace and Blessings*


Website
Facebook     |     Twitter
Tumblr     |     Instagram
Email




Comments

Popular Posts