The Planner

I've always been a total planner.  The thought of lists literally excite me.... seriously.  Whenever someone would plan an event, I would be front and center; volunteering to help organize.  Even when it comes to writing my grocery list, I arrange it by aisle; I then write down if the item is on sale, and/or if I have a coupon.  And ya know what?... this is honestly and truly fun for me.  It brings me a sense of calm to have things in order.  What can I say?  I have some control issues.

I don't mention this as a flaw, because we all know at this point... the only real flaw is the notion of a flaw in and of itself.  After all, words are simply labels we use to give ourselves a sense of comfort and control over all that we wish to define.  Even this blog would be gibberish if we didn't have preconceived notions culled from Webster and his dictionary, to help us navigate through the mass of letters compiled to form thoughts, words and phrases.  But I digress.

The true point of this is that I've been seeing lots of things that express the need to "let go".  Initially I always thought that this meant my way of being was out of step with the ultimate plan over my life.  However, as I continue to grow along this journey, I realize that for me... to let go is to release any burden that I carry for being who I am naturally.  I like lists, so what.  lol  Some people do things off the seat of their pants and are perfectly happy with it.  So I will embrace who I am, and how I am.  There is really no need to alter my core, with the exception of the lessons learned along the journey.  After all, I can only be me and that, my friends, is more than enough.  

Be yourself... remember there is only one of you in the entire cosmos.  We are meant to be unique while coexisting through love and light.  Return to your truth.  

*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook    |    @MarisaMoments
Instagram     |      Tumblr
Email Me!!!

Comments

Popular Posts