Scared Shytless!!!!

I gotta get something off my chest. I have been scared shytless lately!  Well, I'm realizing that fear has basically ruled my existence from birth, but I'm just talking about the last few months.

Writing this book has been more than the process of laying my thoughts on paper.  It has stripped me down to my core! It has made me face all of my insecurities in one big fuked up mash-up. I kept telling myself, "Marisa, who do you think you are to write a book? You have nothing to offer the world. You are probably more fuked up than anyone else walking the planet."

The demonic whispers quickly turned into screams. I worried about what people would think.  Would you all like the book?  Would you understand where I was coming from?

GEEZE! The mind can really serve to hinder one's progress and opportunity.  But you wanna know a secret?... I can also serve to boost you to heights that you could not imagine!  That's what I call the bright side.  So you know what I finally did?  I had to hit the submit button to have my words approved for publication despite the lump in my stomach.  I told people outside of my 5-6 safety net friends.  I had to take the first steps towards putting myself out there and that is precisely what I did.

Am I still scared shytless?!.... YES!!!!  But you know what I've decided?  I'm going to push forward despite the whispers of disillusion and failure. I will cut down the seeds of insecurity before they can sprout root. I am already a success because I have conquered that which serves to hinder my growth.  And yet, this is only the beginning.  You see, I am not satisfied with putting a toe out of the door.  I must continue this journey by stepping outside of my door of comfort because everything I want and everything that is a part of my greater destiny is on the other side of my fears.

Consummate beginner.  Great conqueror of self-doubt.  Relentless journeyer. The Universe has a greater plan for me and I am ready!

*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook Page     |     @MarisaMoments
Email Me!!!


Have you been inspired?
How about enough to make a DONATION
Thanks in advance!
*gotta keep the lights on*

Comments

Popular Posts