Shut it Down!

Sometimes my head is overrun by the craziest shyt! Don't mind the cussing, I'm just being me... but I digress.

Anywho. I often find myself with the deepest doubts sinking into every fiber of my existence. For instance, I will question whether I am doing the 'right things' on this journey of destiny. I will wonder if I am being led by my ego and if I am truly capable of embracing and rising to the expectations set before me. I have been told over-and-over of what I am meant to accomplish in this world, yet I think... "ME? I'm nobody. What difference could I possibly make?"  Even the thought of it is enough to bring tears to my eyes. At times I feel so small, yet the thoughts of my inadequacies seem so BIG.

It's so true that we can see in others what they are rarely able to see within themselves. I can see the beauty and can honestly say that I have love for everyone that I encounter; yet I struggle to see it within myself. How fuked up is that?! Of course with that said every moment that I breathe offers opportunity to learn new lessons about myself and the world in which I currently reside. So in this moment, I am learning to straighten my posture and to believe that I AM capable of the greatness that I see in others. I stop doubting myself and put out the loudest hush on the whispers of inadequacy. 

Someone recently reminded me that it simply takes the faith of a mustard seed to move mountains. So I know that my faith must resemble that of the mountain in order for me to move the world! Lofty goal? Nope. It all begins with me, as it does with you. Each of us has power beyond our comprehension. What we choose to do with that power is completely up to us. Will we choose to squander the power by reading into the self-doubts? Or will we choose to truly believe and take hold of our destinies?

Remember, when we stand tall in our own light, we in-turn give our neighbors the silent permission they seek to do the same. Just imagine the brilliant shine that we can exude as individuals if we accept our radiance! Yes, it all beings with an "I"... but ends with an "us".

We've GOT THIS, my soul friends. It's literally time to Begin YOUR Journey!... Hope you're ready for the awesome shyt about to come our way!

*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |      Twitter
Email Me!


 *Inspired?... Feel free to drop a DONATION*
bc we gotta keep the lights on/candles burning to write




Buy the Book!

Comments

Popular Posts