Holy Shytballs!

OK... so I'm going to keep this very brief as I have tons going on right now.  Wow... lol... that actually just summed everything up for me, but I'll expand just a bit because who the hell wants to read a two sentence blog post?!

Anywho, I'm in the midst of some MAJOR changes right now. It's causing me to go through my past, once again and it actually feels very good this time! I'm getting rid of stuff I no longer need and it doesn't feel as if I'm fighting to release a part of myself because I realize that 'myself' is not tied to material goods.  Granted, this transition is bringing out the testiness in me, because my controlling tendencies are floating right to the top.  However, I'm doing my best to recognize them and not squash them, but to understand them.

All-in-all this has been a very humbling experience, but I recognize that this is an opportunity for my family and me to come into greater blessings. I just have to remind myself that although the 'marathon' is invigorating and offers so much in terms of fulfillment... that sure doesn't take away from the proverbial muscle cramps along the way!

Shyt is real, y'all!

*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Seriously guys... you can EMAIL ME if Spirit moves you!



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Because I can't give a FREE Reading or Blog for you if the lights are out
Please DONATE as you can afford to do so
Thank you in advance! 



Last but not least, if you have not yet purchased your copy of "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" please go online (well, you are already online, so that's one less thing)... go to any of the following links to purchase your copy RIGHT NOW!  Please and Thank You!!!!  It is truly by your support that I am able to continue to share my journey and to help others begin and continue that of their own. I humbly thank you. 

Comments

Popular Posts