The Human Experience

This is a reminder to self.... I'm only Human... Or am I?

I tend to stay locked away in my home and away from the masses because every time I venture, I am overloaded with the emotions of all around me. Yes, I'm aware that I can block these experiences and I do practice these things as I see fit.  However, I mention this because lately this feeling has been magnified to such an extent that I feel it changing my heart.  I can feel the struggle of the world around me and instead of denouncing it and blocking it, I use it to elevate to a higher plane of existence. I can plainly see that everyone is lost in the struggle of humanity; searching for a light amid the darkness. 

Truth is that EVERYONE wants change; they just don't know how to go about it.  So this oftentimes leaves us making poor choices.  This leads to violence against our fellow man.  It leads to chaos among the masses.  Think about it... why do people steal?  Why do people kill?  Why do people cause harm?... It's about self-gratification, seeking happiness or a higher financial status.  No, I don't agree with any of the aforementioned activities... I would eradicate such behavior from the Earth so that we may have a higher collective vibration and function through love and light.  However, the reality is that in this world; those things DO exist. 

Where am I going with all of this... what is the point?  Well, I feel, and call me crazy, but I feel that we are on the brink of something great.  We are being presented an opportunity as individuals to re-frame our everyday existence.  We have the choice in how we choose to respond to the things around us, and trust me when I say; I know how difficult it is to keep a cool head when all you are being served is flame.  Yet, in this moment I grant myself full permission to sometimes err on the side of my human-ness. (I totally just made that word up, but I'm hoping you get my drift.) 

We are in this struggle together, so I'm thinking NOW is just as good a time as any to claim our responsibility in helping to form a better world.  After all, this is what we are given, until we truly awaken to the greater beyond.  But I'll save that part for another discussion.

When you think of your perfect world, what does it look like?  What can you do beginning this moment to make that world come to fruition, without bringing harm to another?  Are you ready to Begin YOUR Journey?


*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
@MarisaMoments     |     Facebook
Email Me!!!

We Thank You in advance

Comments

Popular Posts