Roadblocks

I've been on some serious shyt lately! Of course I mean that in the best way possible. I have such a renewed sense of accomplishment. I have been working to toss my fears to the side and charge forward with what I feel inclined to accomplish. I have expressed my need for help as the occasions have presented themselves and I have found my comfort in saying, no, as I deem necessary. 

All-in-all... I am standing within my truth and it feels fuking awesome! Is it scary?... HELL YES! My heart trembles as I speak, in those moments I find myself pushing forward with assertiveness. Let's go with examples, shall we?

As you know, we recently moved. This has been awesome, exhausting, frightening, exhilarating and everything else in between. However, my focus lands on the accomplishments; because everything else lands in the "work-in-progress" folder. Anywho, we were having problems with a nameless service and it was driving me bonkers! I felt helpless and everywhere I tried to turn led to further dead ends. That is until I claimed my power by deciding to go to the top of the ole food chart. I reached out to all persons in a place of power and do you know that I received a response nearly immediately?! 

The point of that somewhat vague story is to say, we all have a choice when we are shown roadblocks. We can decide to pop a squat and complain about the huge lump of cement that is seemingly blocking our easy jaunt down the road. OR we can grab a sledge hammer and knock that shit out of our way! 
HINT: I chose the latter. 

Again, know and believe that there are no correct or wrong ways to deal with things. We are individuals and make decisions as such. Something I choose to do may not be the same as you and vice-versa. However the point of this post is to say, I've grown tired of staring at the cement and hoping someone will come along to move it out of my way. I'm gonna walk around or get to smashing like I'm the Hulk!

What are you going to do?

*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
EMAIL ME!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you in advance!

Comments

Popular Posts