Take a Break

You may have noticed that I've been MIA of late. Let me tell ya! I've been super busy and have found myself trying to do so much that I can barely recall one single moment since everything seems to combine into a blur of activity.

First of all, we moved. But we didn't simply move... we moved within a 2-week period. I'm talking from finding a new place, to signing on the dotted line, to packing, to moving and even completely unpacking! Did we have to do everything so quickly?... Nope. But apparently Spirit/ the universe had different plans that required our quick turn-around. Even as I type about it, my head is blown away by how much we accomplished in such a short time-frame.

Outside of the move, my oldest daughter started kindergarten. Which didn't prove to be of consequence to her, as much as it was for me. I literally wanted to hang around the classroom all day with her until I realize that I was making the moves of a total creeper. Needless to say, I decided to leave before she started to wonder what was wrong and why Mommy was still lurking about.

Anywho, I'm loving the new place, just gotta get used to the new sounds. Oh and the squirrels! You see we moved from a concrete jungle that was lacking in natural wildlife. So for me to see squirrels on every corner is kinda off-setting and I can't help but think of how I would fend off an attack in the off chance that one decided to go Rocky on me and turn into a flying creature aiming for my dome. (Yes, I have a very active imagination... It actually helps with the clairvoyance.)

Whelp, that is the major gist of things (tip of the iceberg); but I promise to get back into some sort of groove and blog more because I missed you all! Turns out I need you all perhaps even more than you look forward to my posts. This is my release, this is my cleanse, this is my peace-of-mind. Truth be told; yes, we all need a break every now and again. And as I've written time-and-again, if we don't read the signs that tell us to slow down, odds are good that Spirit will knock you on your tail to force the break.  So when it seems as if the walls are about to fall in on you, or like everything is happening at once... I know that I need to step back and take a break, if for no one else but self.

*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
EMAIL ME!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Have you been inspired?
Does anything resonate with you?
Your contribution is greatly appreciated

Comments

Popular Posts