Who Am I?

Who the hell do you think you are?!

Sounds harsh, huh? Yet I find myself in the eye of this storm's query. Who am I? It's the question that had been asked time and again, yet somehow often eludes providing a true response. Why is that, do you think?

Well as I sit here in the midst of my shadow work I am realizing who I have thought myself to be isn't necessarily my truth. I recognize that I'm a true product of my environment. Swayed by materialism, molded by outside responses, pushed by the situations of the moment. Don't get me wrong, I know that the aforementioned is true for us all. It doesn't make us ' bad' or ' good', instead it just is.

So now what? I see that my responses are mostly rooted in my blind-scripted responses based mainly in empathic suggestion. You see, I can see that for most of my life I've simply been playing it safe with those I encounter in hopes of making them happy. No, this hasn't allowed me to completely avoid conflict, but it's certainly played a key role in preventing me from speaking my truth at any given moment.

Let me ask you this... How often have you found yourself in a conversation and the responses that play in your mind are often completely different from that which you speak? I know I'm not alone in this. Again, this isn't about labeling something as good or bad; it's simply about self-discovery and awareness.

Here's what I know: My censorship of truth delivery serves none. Yes, compassion should lead my words but perhaps shooting from the hip wouldn't be so bad (especially when requested). Perhaps it's high-time for this gal to stop dwelling in the script of another. Maybe, just maybe it's time to do what makes ME happy!

Sound familiar?

*Peace and Blessings*

Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |      @MarisaMoments
Email Me!!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
DONATE HERE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [paperback starts at $9.90]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle starts at $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts