More Lessons

I am finding myself getting very frustrated again these days. You see, there is a certain blessing and curse that come along with the gift of sight. (Foresight, clairvoyance, seer.... however you choose to label it.) Lately my gift has been changing; I suppose you could say it's been evolving and growing to new heights. I find myself becoming consumed in conversations on a much more tangible level. It's almost as if I become intoxicated and pulled into the words of others, because I am not only hearing the surface that they wish me to offer... It's as if I'm being dropped into the rabbit hole of their soul. I can tune into the darkness that they try to cover through provocative conversation. I see their hurt that lingers just behind their eyes. I sense the fear that resides beneath the surface of the facade of strength that they portray themselves as existing within. This in itself is fine for me... I mean it's heavy, but I was built to carry the load, so I don't fret over it.

However, the part that I'm struggling with right now is the blatant denial of one's truth. Also, the aversion to accept truth when offered from a place of love and light. I suppose it could be my ego taking hold and leading to frustration, when I see things SO Clearly then offer guidance and it is disregarded like a dirty Kleenex. I'm like... "I've SEEN IT!!!!" Yet, I have to accept that free will has the ultimate decision, and must therefore; rest assured that by offering the visions from a clear place, I have in fact done my part. What happens from there is up to the individual.

Don't get me wrong, I've def been as guilty as the next of hearing truth and turning a blind eye for the sake of ego.... buuuuuutttttttttt!!!!!  LOL, I suppose these are just more lessons that I must experience until I get this "thing" down pat. Perhaps instead of focusing on the acceptance, or non-acceptance of another... I should remain focused on my own truth and allow others to come to their own conclusions in their own time.  

Yes, I do still get frustrated and yes the gift of sight can come with certain burdens; however it's all about perception when I really get down to it. So instead of being so trained on seeing the lack of acceptance on the part of another, maybe, just maybe I should be rejoicing in the fact that I have been blessed with the ability to see the truth even when it is cloaked in.... erm.... non-truth. ;)

How about you? Do you find yourself frustrated when you offer ah-mazing advice that isn't followed? Do you find yourself wanting to stop sharing your gifts when you feel them to be undervalued and unappreciated? Hmmmm, perhaps it's time to change your perception of things and create a better reality.

*Peace and Blessings*




Marisa Moments Website
'Like' Marisa Moments on Facebook
'Follow' @MarisaMoments on Twitter
Email Marisa Moments

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [paperback starts at $9.90]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle starts at $3.99]


Comments

Popular Posts