What Are YOU Manifesting?

Man, I've been through some shyt in my life! I don't even have the memory capacity on this blog page to record half of the stories that have led me to become the person I am in this very moment. But you know what?... Those stories don't really even matter to me! It's one of those, it-is-what-it-is things.

You see, it's so easy to get absorbed in self-victimization that you can't find your way out of your 'negative' circumstances.

"Things will never get better for me."
"Bad things always happen to me."
"I never catch a break."
"If it's not one thing, it's bound to be another."
 
You know what I say to those thoughts/words? Shut the fuk up!!!!! [Oh yea, I went all in on that one! I suppose this is where you can sarcastically respond, "geeze, Marisa, tell us how you really feel!]

However, the purpose of this post is not to float in the muck; it's to talk about where I am now and where I plan to go from here! Along this journey I've found myself backsliding into thoughts of negativity but I am now consciously making an effort to turn that around. Wanna know something? Ever since I started to turn the beat around (love to hear percussion... lol... sorry, I digressed).

Ever since I started to consciously make a shift in my perceptions and to focus on the climb as opposed to the descend; I've noticed that I've been much more capable of coping with things and even more so, I've been able to climb from perceived pits with much more ease. Even to those that know of my situations, I've only heard the positive that highlights triumph. Yes, things can be tough at times... that is a simple fact of life. However, we grow that which we nurture. So instead of breathing life into darkness, victimization, trials/tribulations... It's high time to spotlight the wins!

Remember, success is a matter of perception (as are all things). Keep strong in your faith and keep 'fighting' towards claiming your promise... It may not happen in YOUR timing, but it will happen IN TIME. Keep believing, focus on love/light and don't give up; you are on the brink of your breakthrough! Manifest those blessings into reality!

*Peace and Blessings*


 
www.marisamoments.com
Marisa Moments Website
'Like' Marisa Moments on Facebook
'Follow' @MarisaMoments on Twitter
Email Marisa Moments

 
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
DONATE HERE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [paperback starts at $9.90]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle starts at $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts