Waterfalls

OK, so I'm about to get reeeaaaaalllll fortune cookie on your ass, so I hope you're ready!


We are all but small bodies of water coming together to form one grander body of water. We flow just as a waterfall... coming from various directions or paths, meeting and pouring into a common source. The direction from whence we came being neither relevant nor irrelevant to the reconciliation of our joining as one. 

The moment we come to peace with this notion, present company included, is the precise moment that we will be able to walk into and welcome paradise as it was always meant to exist. Truth is our world is experiencing so much heartache and so much turmoil because we, as human beings spend so much time fighting against whom we innately are; who we were born to be. Do you think we were put here to fight one another? Do you think we were born to live with fear or hate in our hearts? Do you truly feel as if by destroying our natural resources and pretending it to be of no consequence to our person, we are doing any generation a solid? (Past, present or future).

Let me just say this... I'm not perfect; I'm far from it... I eat meat because it's tasty. I drink and eat dairy because I like it, and on occasion, you will even spot me with a fancy cuppa joe if I find myself with an extra million dollars in my pocket (because it's expensive as hell). HOWEVER; that doesn't mean I have to stop trying! That doesn't mean that I have to throw in the towel and rest on my laurels because well, "my neighbor isn't trying, so why should I?" The entire point of this journey is to own my own shit! I'm highlighting my truths in hopes of you spotting some of your own. If you think I'm preaching, then sure, I'll own it. If you think I'm trying to be someone I'm not... lol, I don't care. 

The point is this... If you're truly tired of the bullshit like you claim you are, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BESIDES COMPLAINING! There is no greater power than the power we possess within ourselves. Claim that shit! Stop highlighting the crap and start acting on what and how you want things to be! No worries, I'm speaking to myself too... because a 'preacher' that can't take lesson from their own 'sermon' is nothing but a fool.  --> Just sayin! ;)


BE THE CHANGE!!!!

*Peace and Blessings*


Marisa Moments Website
Facebook     |     @MarisaMoments
Email Me!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Your support is greatly appreciated
DONATE HERE


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Purchase your copy of, "Marisa Moments: Begin YOUR Journey" TODAY!!!
Amazon [Paperback - SALE $9.00]
Amazon Kindle [Kindle - $3.99]

Comments

Popular Posts